Need Help - another BAJUSZATI Record

  • creativelr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011
      Thank you all for your views on these records. I have another potential sibling, but this priest/scribe's handwriting is much more difficult to read. The record is online and here's the link:

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12338-8388-92?cc=1554443&wc=12756112

      It's for MARIA - the 2nd one after 1872 - born 1 Mar baptized 3 Mar.

      Could everyone please chime in and send me your version of the parents names and sponsors names? I'd appreciate all feedback. I think half the battle is being able to read the handwriting, not just the language!

      Thanks,

      Linda

    • Joe Armata
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011
        The parents look like Joannes Antonov (Joannes abbreviated by the curl
        over it), Greek Catholic, farmer from Volya, and Anna Bajuszati, Lutheran.

        Godparents Joannes Michaliszko alias Csorni, Greek Catholic, peasant,
        from Fijas, and Maria Lapuska, R (Roman Catholic?), peasant from Fijas.

        Joe