Re: [S-R] Crossed out records

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011
      I've only seen a few like that in RC records. One was date related. IE The
      record was written in a space at the end of the previous month and was
      re-written later in its correct place. The other was a RUBRIC error, where
      the scribe wrote the entry under an old method/language, but crossed it out
      and re-entered it under new rules. There was one occasion where the scribe
      wrote in the wrong part of the book - a birth record in the marriages part.

      Peter