Re: [S-R] Re: looking

  • connie ruley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2001
      pat i will keep in touch my father and his parents
      came fromRegeteruszkainthe 1900 but know it is call
      ruskov.. someone email me and said that he could fine
      any recordes that still might be there about my
      family. he lives about 15 minutes from there. iam
      thinking about hireing him. but i feel i need to fine
      out more about him first. what do you think? let me
      know. connie

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/