re: Brezovica

  • tom geiss
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 29, 2011
      Thanks for looking Dennis . I know that looking at those records is very time consuming (Been there done that).
      I presume we're talking about "Brezovica Nad Torysou" as there's another Brezovica in the west?
      I have made a lot of progress there though, including having "eyes on the ground".
      Thanks again, Tom

    • tom geiss