Re: [S-R] Silly questions

  • Julie Michutka
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
      As you've seen from the replies, Jerry, we just can't make assumptions that houses in sequential numbers (45, 46, 47) were physically next to each other.

      But there are times when information in the records seem to indirectly indicate clusters of houses near each other, both numerically and physically. I sometimes find adult siblings in houses numbered sequentially, or someone marrying a person associated with a house number very close to their own (say 351 and 354); it makes one wonder if they weren't neighbors in spite of the otherwise seemingly chaotic numbering.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...