Re: Hola Friend How are you!

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011
      Yes, this was spam. Yes, it is under control and ended. The long time member is now on moderation, evidently infected by a virus.

      If you received the original posting I suggest you delete it rather than click on the link, which set off an "untrusted site" warning on my computer. The original has been deleted from the on=line board.
      Ron Matviyak
      Moderator