Re: looking

  • connie_ruley@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2001
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., Pat Galovich <bill-pat_galovich@t...> wrote:
      > Connie: If you are interested in other Kazemirs who are presently
      > living in Canada, please get back to me.
      >
      > Pat,i would very much like to fine out if any of those kazimir are
      part of my family . i have some infor.. just tell me what you would
      like to know and i will send it to you. maybe i can fineout some more
      family. thank you connie

    • frankur@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2001
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., connie_ruley@y... wrote:

        > > Pat,i would very much like to fine out if any of those kazimir are
        > part of my family . i have some infor.. just tell me what you would
        > like to know and i will send it to you. maybe i can fineout some
        more
        > family. thank you connie
        > > _________________
        > >
        > > connie_ruley@y... wrote:
        > >
        > > > iam looking for any one that might know if there is any kazimir
        > > > [kazimer]that might be still living in a place that is now call
        > > > ruskov. it used to be call regeteruszka.or any churches that i
        > might
        > > > send a email or write a letter to in that country. thank you
        > connie
        > > > ruley email add. worlock@a...

        Don't know your surnames.

        Ruskov is located 200 miles ENE of Bratislava in
        okres (district) Kos^ice in eastern Slovakia.

        You didn't specify surname religion ?

        Parish church records are available for Ruskov.
        R.C., G.C., Calvanist, and Jewish records.

        Before WW I, Slovakia was part of Upper Hungary (Felvidék) and
        part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire (1867-1918) and earlier a
        part of Hungary under the Austrian Empire.
        Hungarian names were used for towns and counties.

        For example :
        The LDS-Mormons have filmed the R.C. parish church records (1789-1906)
        for Ruskov, Slovakia, formerly Regete-Ruszka, Abaúj-Torna Megye
        (county),Hungary.

        Film headers in Slovak.

        In Slovak the matriky (parish church records)
        Krstení = Baptisms (Christenings)
        Sobás^ení = Marriages
        Zomrelí = Deaths

        Text in Latin and Hungarian.

        In Hungarian the matriky are titled anyakönyvek.

        Halottak Anyakönyve = Death Records

        film #
        1981436
        1924879