Re: [S-R] looking

  • Pat Galovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2001
      Connie: If you are interested in other Kazemirs who are presently
      living in Canada, please get back to me.

      Pat
      _________________

    • connie_ruley@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2001
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., Pat Galovich <bill-pat_galovich@t...> wrote:
        > Connie: If you are interested in other Kazemirs who are presently
        > living in Canada, please get back to me.
        >
        > Pat,i would very much like to fine out if any of those kazimir are
        part of my family . i have some infor.. just tell me what you would
        like to know and i will send it to you. maybe i can fineout some more
        family. thank you connie

      • frankur@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2001
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., connie_ruley@y... wrote:

          > > Pat,i would very much like to fine out if any of those kazimir are
          > part of my family . i have some infor.. just tell me what you would
          > like to know and i will send it to you. maybe i can fineout some
          more
          > family. thank you connie
          > > _________________
          > >
          > > connie_ruley@y... wrote:
          > >
          > > > iam looking for any one that might know if there is any kazimir
          > > > [kazimer]that might be still living in a place that is now call
          > > > ruskov. it used to be call regeteruszka.or any churches that i
          > might
          > > > send a email or write a letter to in that country. thank you
          > connie
          > > > ruley email add. worlock@a...

          Don't know your surnames.

          Ruskov is located 200 miles ENE of Bratislava in
          okres (district) Kos^ice in eastern Slovakia.

          You didn't specify surname religion ?

          Parish church records are available for Ruskov.
          R.C., G.C., Calvanist, and Jewish records.

          Before WW I, Slovakia was part of Upper Hungary (Felvidék) and
          part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire (1867-1918) and earlier a
          part of Hungary under the Austrian Empire.
          Hungarian names were used for towns and counties.

          For example :
          The LDS-Mormons have filmed the R.C. parish church records (1789-1906)
          for Ruskov, Slovakia, formerly Regete-Ruszka, Abaúj-Torna Megye
          (county),Hungary.

          Film headers in Slovak.

          In Slovak the matriky (parish church records)
          Krstení = Baptisms (Christenings)
          Sobás^ení = Marriages
          Zomrelí = Deaths

          Text in Latin and Hungarian.

          In Hungarian the matriky are titled anyakönyvek.

          Halottak Anyakönyve = Death Records

          film #
          1981436
          1924879