RE: [S-R] Year jump in church book

  • Judy Hogel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      The death and marriage records for the village make the same jump. My guess is that the books for the intervening years are unfortunately lost or destroyed.

      Judy

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      From: mariuk@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:30:43 -0300
      Subject: [S-R] Year jump in church book

      Hello,

      Does anybody have any clue why this document jumps from 1838 to 1860? Where

      should the records in between be?

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-23410-20530-45?cc=1554443&wc=12620958

      Please, I am pretty lost here, and really appreciate your help and opinions!

      Thanks in advance!

      Regards,

      --

      *Mar�a Eugenia Kromholc*