Re: [S-R] Re: Welcome to SLOVAK-ROOTS

  • CMHEGO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2001
      Helene and Listmembers:

      Thank You for looking into BONAY (BONI) and GERCHAK for me. Since John and
      Agnes (Gerchak) Bonay were my grandparents, I'd like to locate obituaries,
      death certificates, marriage license application, etc. on them. My older
      half-sister has none of the above documents, although she remembers John and
      Agnes. Our father Michael R. Bonay, Sr. is also deceased (he was the son of
      John and Agnes) we have his obituary and death certificate and the only
      information was that he was Slovak. Any ideas or suggestions would be
      appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      CMHEGO@...
      TOUCHEDbyADOPTION@egroups.com
    • nancy hagen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
        Andrea,
        I might be interestedin some lookups etc. You can contact me at
        mckayhagen@...
        Thanks!
        Nancy
      • Nancy Olenik
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2001
          Do you have the details regarding the Pittsburgh conference? I only have the dates; no descriptive information. Is there a website with the info?

          Please note my new email name/address.

          Nancy Olenik
          Program Administrator
          Fund Development Services
          Allegheny Intermediate Unit
          1400 Penn Avenue
          Pittsburgh, PA 15222
          412-394-5921
          412-394-5750 fax
          olenik@...

          "The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving."
          Oliver Wendell Holmes.

          >>> czeching@... 10/23/01 10:21:21 AM >>>
          Searching for Ross-Also anyone attending the upsoming Pittsburgh conference
          next week?

        • monica wentworth
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 23, 2001
            I think it is CGSI-Oct 31-Nov 1st-Pittsburgh Hyatt at the Airport-they are
            also having tours of the area and a tour of cleveland and a cruise
            also.-only about 35 a day!