Year jump in church book

  • María Eugenia Kromholc
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hello,

      Does anybody have any clue why this document jumps from 1838 to 1860? Where
      should the records in between be?

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-23410-20530-45?cc=1554443&wc=12620958

      Please, I am pretty lost here, and really appreciate your help and opinions!

      Thanks in advance!

      Regards,

      --
      *María Eugenia Kromholc*

    • Judy Hogel
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
        The death and marriage records for the village make the same jump. My guess is that the books for the intervening years are unfortunately lost or destroyed.

        Judy

        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
        From: mariuk@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:30:43 -0300
        Subject: [S-R] Year jump in church book

        Hello,

        Does anybody have any clue why this document jumps from 1838 to 1860? Where

        should the records in between be?

        https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-23410-20530-45?cc=1554443&wc=12620958

        Please, I am pretty lost here, and really appreciate your help and opinions!

        Thanks in advance!

        Regards,

        --

        *Mar�a Eugenia Kromholc*