Life in Slovakia in the nineteenth century

  • tom geiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      Bob , If you want novels, I've read lots of them.
      One good Slovak author is TIMRAVA. I understand that her home is now a museum. On recurring thread seems to be how the whole clan would live in a one room house, where the only wall was a blanket was hung by your bed.
      Yes a novel is just storytelling, but so is a lot of so called HISTORY.? Tom