RE: [S-R] funeral homes

  • badgerz1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2001
      I did contact the local library (Cincinnati) & the ONLY copy they had was
      from one of the German papers, & the quality of the copy was so poor that
      the library dropped the copy fees ;-( That was when I thought to call the
      cemetery- for me their info was like hitting the jackpot!!!

      I noticed that you seem to be interested in the Wisconsin Slovak Historical
      Society- are you from WI?

      Susan in Wisconsin