Help with name please

  • Lorrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      On record number 45, can anyone tell me what Maria's last name is in the parent column, and also what is written under her name?

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-159391-369767-49?cc=1554443&wc=10600883

      Thank you,
      Lorrie

    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
        Lorrie,
        That is a very stylized spelling. There is one up on #33 also. #45 looks like Mlssuch and #33 Mzsuch,
        Under the name is “col” and RCath. The “col” is an abbreviation for colonus/farmer who owns the land.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
          >>> On record number 45, can anyone tell me what Maria's last name is in the parent column, and also what is written under her name?
          >
          > https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-159391-369767-49?cc=1554443&wc=10600883 <<<

          Using Cisarik as a resource, he offers the following spellings: Mlcuch Mlczuh Mlczuczh Mlcuch