Help with a name

  • Bob Pollak
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
      I was searching Family Search on-line (Roman Catholic, County of Presov, town of Presov, Births, marriages & deaths 1884-1896, inv c. 1128) and found a relative on line 55 of page 14.

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-12869-221967-34?cc=1554443&wc=10602458

      I cannot decipher the name of the child. Can anyone read this name and tell me what it is? Any help would be appreciated.

      Thank you

      Bob Pollak

    • mljanson1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
        Bob -
        It looks like Vrabel to me.
        Marny Janson

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
          Hi,
          it is "Antal" I think.
          Lucia

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Pollak" <rjp011@...> wrote:

          > I was searching Family Search on-line (Roman Catholic, County of Presov, town of Presov, Births, marriages & deaths 1884-1896, inv c. 1128) and found a relative on line 55 of page 14.
          >
          > https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-12869-221967-34?cc=1554443&wc=10602458
          >
          > I cannot decipher the name of the child. Can anyone read this name and tell me what it is? Any help would be appreciated.
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          > Bob Pollak

        • Armata, Joseph R
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
            I think it's Antal too. Compare Andras at the top of the list, and two instances of Anna below that.

            Joe