Re: [S-R] Re: Vacation Problem.........Urgent Help Needed!!(Betty Seprodi)

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011

      Yep, someone hacked Betty's e-mail account -- has happened here many times before.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
        This is a spam mail that has been going around for at least a year. We will do what we can to stop it.

        The Yahoo group server does a good job of keeping this stuff from getting to the group (and even blocks some member messages that we have to approve), but every now and then we get something like this.

        Please be patient.

        Thank you.

        Dr. "Q"
        moderator