Nagy Csongo Ulivoczi and the mysterious army cook

  • cathy.timura@oberlin.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2001
      Hello,
      I am trying to discover where the town once known as Nagy Csongo mioght
      be located. It is listed as birthplace for my greatgrandfather born in
      1876. Also I am trying to uncover where the town of Ulivoczi might be
      as well.
      Finally, my father remembers his grandfather speaking about being
      captured by the Russia army (the enemy) and being forced as a POW to be
      an army cook. Does anypne know whether this story is possible, as I
      have not heard of any particular Russian invasions during the years
      1894-1904.
      Thanks,
      Caty Timura
      cathy.timura@...