Daniel GROSNER, Gustine Mihelik

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      I received a private email from Daniel Grosner regarding his Grandmother, Ethel Grosner, who was a sister of my Grandmother, Gustine Mihelik (Hapak). He had lots of good information for me and asked me to write back if I wanted to know more. I have responded but have no further answer. I am assuming my messages are going to his spam or junk email box, and therefore, he has not heard from me, so I am posting here. I hope this is allowable. Mr. Grosner, if you see this, will you please contact me again?

      Thank you,
      Linda Steller