Re: Chudi Hudi Hudy

  • patskanovo
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      Sorry for the slow response to those following this thread....

      I may have found my John Hudy and the village "Toria" on the baptismal certificate for his son John.

      Dacov - Dubovica, Petrovanec, Lipany, Nizny Slavkov, Rozkovany, Torysa, Vysoka

      Torysa SB/PV saris

      1773 Tarcza, Torisa, 1786 Tarcza, Torissa, 1808 Tarcza, Torissa, Toryssa, 1863– 1902 Tarca, 1907–1913 Tarca, 1920– Torysa

      Name: Janos Hudy
      Residence: Tarcza
      Arrived Ellis Island: 13 Apr.1901
      Age: 40 Married