Background folder created in the Files section

  • Peter M
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2011
      Hello All,

      I created a folder in the files section with some info that can add to the general backround of your researches.

      I didn't realise that Yahoo has put a 100MB limit on this as we're at 93% full. I've only used maybe 300k.

      Anyway, take a look and download what you want and I'll remove it if and when requested.

      Peter

      PS: whiteox-nelson, the contributor is actually part of my Yahoo email address
    • patskanovo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        Just deleted some of my old ones....we are now 85% full.