RE: [S-R] Knis Baptismal Record

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
      My best guess is Szkvasz. The name appears two other times on this page, for
      Maria and Gyorgy, where it is a bit clearer.

      As for Besák, it might be an alias. I suggest you look for Anna’s marriage
      record with Tomas Kniss and see how Anna’s name is listed. Also, do you find
      any other children of this marriage? How is it written on those?

      Janet