Fw: List of Church websites in Slovakia

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2011
      The blog “52 Weeks in Slovakia” had a list of church websites in Slovakia. I asked permission to share them with Slovak-Roots.

      Michael,
      Please feel free to put these to use. Off the top of my head, I know that there's also a Jewish community (with a prominent history in Bratislava - the renown Chatam Sofer was a rabbi in Bratislava), a Muslim community (that from time to time seeks to reopen the debate on opening a cultural center), a Mormon community (complete with young Mormons from the US on a mission) , a Baha'i community (that has a school near Bratislava that seems to be affiliated - Forel School), and a Hare Krishna community (with at least one restaurant that I know of - Govinda) in Slovakia.
      Allan

      Lutheran - www.ecav.sk,

      Greek Catholic - www.kbs.sk,

      Reformed – www.reformata.sk – website in Hungarian only,

      Orthodox - www.orthodox.sk,

      Baptist Brethren - www.baptist.sk,

      Brethren - www.cb.sk,

      Methodist - www.umc.sk,

      Czechoslovak Husite (I was unable to find a website for this church),

      Apostolic – www.acsr.sk,

      Seventh Day Adventist - http://www.casd.sk,

      Old Catholic - http://www.slovenski-katolici.sk/english/.

    • allanstevo
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
        Michael,
        Thanks for mentioning my website. I'm happy that I was able to be of service. I've also added the website of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church to this article - http://www.52insk.com/2011/school-starts/ Their web address is: http://ccsh.szm.com/.

        Allan
        www.52inSk.com