Re: [S-R] Re: Locating village of Szedlak Elizabeth

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
      Pat,
      Vysoka has gone by different names over its history:
      2716 Vysoká SB/PV šariš.
      1773 Viszoka, Wisoke, 1786 Wiszoka, 1808 Viszoka, Wysoká, 1863–1902 Viszoka, 1907–1913 Magas, 1920 Vysoké, 1927– Vysoká

      Here is an information page on Vysoka - http://en.e-obce.sk/obec/vysoka-sabinov/vysoka.html
      Vysoka has a website - http://www.obecvysoka.com/ On the right is the word “Fotogaleria”, click on it and enjoy.