Re: Hungary Civil Registration question

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
      Norma,
      The Hungarian Civil records at Family Search only include those districts (or parts of districts) that are in present day Hungary. The Hungarian districts that are now part of Slovakia are not included in these records. Sorry. Family Search has not posted the Slovak civil records although I think someone indicated a while back that they were currently being filmed.