SlovakRoots homepage

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2001
      I'm not announcing this to the general public yet (mostly because it
      needs more work on the page itself), but I did want to announce it to
      the listmembers - especially as there is now just one site to refer to
      for information on the mailing list etc.

      Also.....

      1. We now have a Query board! See the link on the page for Query boards.
      I've already put a query up there, so you all might want to also.
      This is a good way to search for others searching for your surname.

      2. There is also a page to list homepages with info on ancestors from
      any of the lands of the former Austria-Hungary. Again, my page is
      already listed, if you'd like yours listed just follow the directions
      given on the page and email it to me privately.

      I'm open to suggestion on links etc, comments are welcome! It's "under
      construction", but we can start using it until its ready for it's public
      unveiling (and feel free to link to it .... we can refer others to it
      too.... but it will get better over the next few weeks as I have more
      time).

      The page is at http://community.webtv.net/sabinov/slovakroots It's been
      rather slow to load today, so be patient. The url will now be in my
      tagline below whenever I post.

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching