Membership hiatus

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      I'm going to put myself on web only reading for now. I think, because my ancestors come from an area that is now the Ukraine, I don't really fit in here. You all seem to be so good at finding records, and I just can't seem to get there from here. I do enjoy reading about your successes though.

      If you ever find any MIHELIK or HAPAK records, let me know. They were from TURJA REMETI, which is now in the Ukraine.

      Linda