Re: John Ondics

  • John
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 14, 2011
      >>> His parents were Michael and Anna Krivak....something strange...on the passenger list, John's Mother and sister use the Ondic name going to
      "their" father Janos in Sharon ,PA. <<<

      HYPOTHESIS:
      Anna Krivak was previously married to ONDIC and they had a child, Janos. ONDIC died and Maria remarried to KRIVAK shortly after. The Krivaks left for USA with young son Janos.

      Janos ONDIC birth would likely be in his father's parish.
    • John
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 24, 2011
        >>> John, give us a break!!! The man is asking a question. Did you ever think that the NAME of the cheese indicates if you are Slovak, Rusyn, etc?? <<<

        It's not me that has a problem. Ron or Bill will be squelching the string.