Re: [S-R] Re: Cleveland,Ohio - (Dennis)

  • Jody Gonda
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Thank you Dennis - what a nice offer!  If you go through Calvary cemetary, please look for the Gonda name.

      Veronica Gonda - dod: 29 Jan 1954
      Joseph Gonda - dod: 21 May 1963  Sec 77 Lot 1169 Gr 2
      Rose Lumas - 11 Jan 1957
      Mary Fazekas - dod: 9 Aug 1948  Sec 111  Lot 604
      Steve Fazekas - dod: 20 Jan 1954  Sec 74  Lot 821
      Ernest Fazekas - dod: 16 July 1963   Sec 74  Lot 513
      Alex Fazekas - dod: 30 June 1964  Sec 74  Lot 447

      Jody
      Old genealogists never die, they just lose their census!

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
        Hi Dennis,
            I don't know if you're the Dennis I was talking to on Ancsetry.com but if you are, any Mitricska Info you can get me from Cleveland would be helpful.

        Thank you so much
        John