[S-R] Re: Land

  • patskanovo
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
      Peg,

      My initial post on this subject included two links where Peter Nagy and Bill both have details on the topic posted on their websites.

      Decsendancy Laws and inheritance of land is a different in Slovakia than it is here....In my case most everyone came to America but a few stayed...I do know the land is divided by Hecters...

      Looking forward to hearing more on this topic....thanks for bringing it up again.

      Dennis