Searching for OBERLY family

  • J Nielsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2011
      I have searched most places on the web for family of Anna Oberle b. abt 1850 in
      NIZNA MYSLA, KOSICE REGION.
      She married Janos KOZAK on 2/6/1871 also in NIZNA MYSLA .
      She was the daughter of Istevan OBERLE and Maria KLEMAN. It appears that the
      OBERLE  family came from ALSACE i am guessing between 1780 and 1800..
      Does anyone have any information or know where else I can look.
      Jan

    • jcotteret
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2011
        Hi Jan,
        The Alsatian Oberle families are mainly from the Bas-Rhin department (75%) others are from the Haut-Rhin department (25%)
        From geneanet.org I have got the following villages/towns names in Bas Rhin with a higher Oberle individuals' number :

        Haegen,Westhouse,Thal-Marmoutier, Holzheim, etc....

        Useful free links :

        Bas-Rhin archives : www.etat-civil.bas-rhin.fr
        Haut-Rhin archives : www.archives.cg68.fr
        Geneanet : www.geneanet.org (English version available, but not fully free, certain areas being restricted to members)

        Enjoy your search!

        Jacques

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, J Nielsen <nielsenj21@...> wrote:

        > I have searched most places on the web for family of Anna Oberle b. abt 1850 in
        > NIZNA MYSLA, KOSICE REGION.
        > She married Janos KOZAK on 2/6/1871 also in NIZNA MYSLA .
        > She was the daughter of Istevan OBERLE and Maria KLEMAN. It appears that the
        > OBERLE  family came from ALSACE i am guessing between 1780 and 1800..
        > Does anyone have any information or know where else I can look.
        > Jan

      • J Nielsen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
          thank you, will check it out
          Jan

          The Alsatian Oberle families are mainly from the Bas-Rhin department (75%) others are from the Haut-Rhin department (25%)
          From geneanet.org I have got the following villages/towns names in Bas Rhin with a higher Oberle individuals' number :