Re: [S-R] Petruscak Petruszczak Petruszczak Petruscak Petruszczak Petruszczak Petruscak Petruszczak Petruszczak Petruscak Petruszczak Petruszczak Petruscak Petruszczak Petruszczak Petruscak Petruszczak Petruszczak Petruscak Petruszczak Petruszczak Petrusc

  • Bob Pollak
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
      Janet,
      I just received an email from the director of the Levoca Archive stating that the Vlkovce records are on the film for Tvarozna. But thank you for your input.

      My original email was sent in both English and Slovak. I translated the English to Slovak using Google Translate and cut and paste. The translation must have been OK. The reply was in Slovak and I used Google Translate to get the English reply.

      Bob