Dec 1974 magazine surnames

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      This is an issue of Children's Friend from Dec. 1974. I have scanned the pages and will send to anyone who would like to see them. Just let me know the issue and page number.

      p1-Methe
      p3-Kojis, Neomany, Pogorelec, Ruyak, Krajcik, Sterbinsky, Lutkowski
      p4-Sidla
      p5-Kurz, Chovanec, Vokes, Matlon, Charsky, Demjanovich, Frol, Ockay

      p6-Zatko, Bolecek, Papin, Cernaj, Bartos, Lipovsky
      p7-Stolarik, Snock, Milich, Postrednik, Stasik, Dvornicky
      p8-Hruska, Demechko, Stahara, Mikula, Strichak, Novak, Mar, Greco

      p9-Lisicky, Durick, Radlinsky
      p13-Voytko, Kopunek
      p14-Spicer, Jauss