Nov. 1974 magazine surnames

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 11:24 AM
      I've scanned another set of pages from the Slovak magazine Children's Friend from Nov. 1974. if you would like to see the scanned page, let me know the issue and page(s).

      p1-Veliky, Mihalik, Mastroberte, Ternovay, Brutosky, Blasko, Dominiquiz, Kovalcik, Levendusky, Danczak, Trump

      p5-Kurak, Havina, Filo, Krispinsky, Novajsky, Hobrajter, Drobransky
      p6-Yanchuska, Kramoris, Kocak, Pavlik, Krajsa, Andrejko
      p7-Stafanik, Kubasek, Bobusch
      p8-Aldis

      p9-Liscinsky, Husek, Kiesel, Bosak
      p10-Papin
      p11- Liscinsky, Knotek, Matasovsky and see p1 names

      p12-Kovalovsky, Hoffner, Kaminski, Turoscy
      p13- Voytko
      p14-Sciranka, Kovalovsky
      p15-Olejar
      p16-Tanzone, Pacacha, Soltis, Balaska, Sciranka, Kowalski
    • lkocik@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 12:03 PM
        Hello

         Thank you for your generous offer....

         Would you please send me page 6 [Kocak] and page 11 [Knotek] of the Nov 1974 issue.

         Thank you again.

        Larry Kocik

        lkocik@...