Re: [S-R] Spam

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 10:56 PM
      Yes Nick,

      Moderators are at work. I just deleted an attempted posting with no subject line and an unidentified link. We normally do this (happily infrequently) without comment to the group.

      Keep posting Slovak Gen topics!

      Ron

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:

      > >that is like putting on a link with no explanation of what it is. I
      > >don't open them either.
      >
      > Nick

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2012
        That last "no subject" posting has a link to a dangerous site and has been deleted. For those of you who receive postings by email, I recommend you delete the posting without reading it.

        The sender has been placed on Moderation.

        Ron