Re: [S-R] Church Photo

  • hmsbob@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
      Does anyone know if there is a website for Koskovce, also if there is one
      for Zipov. both in slovakia. Thank you for any help or if any way to
      contact some one in either city;

      hmsbob@...

      In a message dated 6/28/2011 5:12:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rjp011@... writes:

      Thanks both Tom and Michael for the information. It is really appreciated.

      Bob Pollak

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 2, 2011
        >>> if any way to contact some one in either city <<<

        Koskovce and Zipov are hardly a city. Yes, in terms of personal contact, Marta Stofcikova is actually on Skype right now. Her son Martin now lives in Kosice and is also available on Skype.

        Here's info on Koskovce: http://www.obce.info/sk/slovensko/presovsky-kraj/okres-humenne/koskovce/celok-koskovce

        Here's a link to Zipov info: http://www.obce.info/sk/slovensko/presovsky-kraj/okres-presov/zipov/celok-zipov
      • John
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2, 2011
          >>> if any way to contact some one in either city; <<<

          Bob:
          The Jencik's have current phone listings for Koskovce house numbers 7, 23, 102, 147, 160 and 178.

          The Stofcik house is #10 and so is located between Jencik at #7 and 23.

          Marta or Martin Stofcik may be able to provide you with a Jencik email address or two. Martin's English is pretty good. Martin dot Stofcik at gmail dot com
        • Frank R Plichta
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 2, 2011
            John,

            While the #10 is located between numbers #7 and #23,

            The house #10 is not necessarily located between house #7 and house #23.

            The houses are numbered in the order in which they are built, Not where they
            are located on the street.

            Frank

            _____