Re: [S-R] Spam

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2011
      >that is like putting on a link with no explanation of what it is. I
      >don't open them either.

      Nick
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 10:56 PM
        Yes Nick,

        Moderators are at work. I just deleted an attempted posting with no subject line and an unidentified link. We normally do this (happily infrequently) without comment to the group.

        Keep posting Slovak Gen topics!

        Ron

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:

        > >that is like putting on a link with no explanation of what it is. I
        > >don't open them either.
        >
        > Nick

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2012
          That last "no subject" posting has a link to a dangerous site and has been deleted. For those of you who receive postings by email, I recommend you delete the posting without reading it.

          The sender has been placed on Moderation.

          Ron