Re: [S-R]

  • Joy Uhrin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2011
      This site is for Genealogy not selling
      Canada-Medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      So please I'd appraciate it if not sent

      ________________________________
      From: "cheryl1249@..." <cheryl1249@...>
      To: Fibromyalgia-CFS@yahoogroups.com; carol@...;
      canineliver-d@yahoogroups.com; livershuntuk@yahoogroups.com;
      SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com; abm-recipes@yahoogroups.com;
      Surveys@...; Catalogs.com@...;
      midnight1storm@...; midnight1storm@...
      Sent: Wed, June 29, 2011 6:31:32 PM
      Subject: [S-R]

      http://z3t3y0.suces-grwo.cz.cc/

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 30, 2011
        It appears one of our members has a virus and her machine has been
        hijacked. I have put her email on moderation mode. This happens to even
        the best of people some time.

        Thanks,

        Bill Tarkulich
      • Joy Uhrin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 30, 2011
          Thanks Bill.
           I Do not like opening mail that is not for the right usage, If you know what I
          mean. Joy

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 30, 2011
            Hello Joy,

            There is nothing I can do about that unless we put everyone on moderate
            mode which would create an onerous amount of work for your volunteer
            moderators. We nip them as soon as we see them. You should treat any
            spam, either from S-R or from any email with the same suspicion.
            I hope you will understand.
            Bill Tarkulich

            On Thu, June 30, 2011 1:04 pm, Joy Uhrin wrote:
            > Thanks Bill.
            >  I Do not like opening mail that is not for the right usage, If you know
            > what I
            > mean. Joy
            >

            > ________________________________

            Bill
          • Nick Holcz
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 30, 2011
              >that is like putting on a link with no explanation of what it is. I
              >don't open them either.

              Nick
            • Ron
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
                Yes Nick,

                Moderators are at work. I just deleted an attempted posting with no subject line and an unidentified link. We normally do this (happily infrequently) without comment to the group.

                Keep posting Slovak Gen topics!

                Ron

                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:

                > >that is like putting on a link with no explanation of what it is. I
                > >don't open them either.
                >
                > Nick

              • Ron
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 27, 2012
                  That last "no subject" posting has a link to a dangerous site and has been deleted. For those of you who receive postings by email, I recommend you delete the posting without reading it.

                  The sender has been placed on Moderation.

                  Ron