Re: [S-R] village name

  • Linda Minor
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 27, 2011
      Janet,  Thank you for your help.
      Linda

      ________________________________
      From: Janet Kozlay <kozlay@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, June 23, 2011 7:51:48 PM
      Subject: RE: [S-R] village name

      The two village names as they appear on the census are Csaklyó and T. Izsép.
      The latter, according to Radix, is an abreviation for Tapolyizsép. Tapoly
      appears in a number of village names in Zemplen and (mostly) Saros counties.

      Janet

      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 27, 2011
        John, Thank you for your help---especially the various names and where to find
        them.  I appreciate that.
        Linda