Missing Records/Family Search

  • patskanovo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      There are now over 700,000 images available at Family Search.
      Unfortunatley,my village of Remeniny slipped through the cracks as the original records are still missing......

      Dennis

      Dear Dennis,
      The engineers just added records to the Slovakia Church Records. Please
      check to see if the areas you were searching for are there. If they are not
      please let us know.

      Sincerely,
      FamilySearch