Queries from listmembers

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 1999
      There are now 14 people on the SLOVAK-WORLD mailing list, yet no one but
      myself has made a posting!

      Please take a moment to send in your details on who, where and when you
      are searching.
      Postings to the list are sent to SLOVAK-ROOTS@onelist.com . Then they'll
      be sent to all on the list, as well as being archived for future
      searching.

      We are growing slowly, I am still in the process of letting people know
      about the list, but am anxious to get the "conversation going".

      Maura
      SLOVAK-ROOTS listowner
      sabinov@...