Re: [S-R] Re: Need help deciphering surname

  • Diane Dazio
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 8, 2011
      Oooh....thanks!

      Diane

      ________________________________
      From: Ladislav Rosival <lacoros@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, June 8, 2011 2:01:34 PM
      Subject: RE: [S-R] Re: Need help deciphering surname

      The „Bogdanore“ could be todays Bohdanovce nad Trnavou (former Bogdanoc,
      Bogdany, Bogdanovce) It is not far from Horne Oresany.

      Ladislav

      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 9, 2011
        I sure hope that when my village is restored ("Remeniny")that it will be better than before....I am still locked out it seems and have only one group of records available......1844-1857

        BTW...looks as though my thread was Hijacked.

        Dennis