Re: [S-R] Re: Looking for Cuculich or Randick

  • Margo Smith
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 7, 2011
      Matthew --
      There are lots of resources available for those who passed through Chicago.  Are
      you located in the vicinity?  If so:
      1:  Nemecek Library in the Masaryk Building 5901 W. 22 Pl, Cicero.  Index to
      Denni Hlasatel newspaper; Kostka eulogy note cards; Linhart Funeral Home
      index..  Next open on the 2nd Sat. of Sept., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
      2:  Naperville Family History Center.  Microfilm of almost all Chicago church
      records in permanent collection.  Open T-Sat.
      3:  IRAD, Northeastern Illinois Univ Library, St. Louis at Bryn Mawr, in the
      basement.  Open 9-4, M-F.
      4:  Cook county Circuit Court Archives -- behind the Picasso sculpture in the
      Loop.
      5:  Cook County Recorder of Deeds -- across the street from the archives on the
      west, in the basement.  Search by PIN of the address.
      6:  Look at a photo of the house where they lived online at the Cook County
      Assessor web site.

      Margo