Re: [S-R] RECORD OF MIXED MARRIAGES

  • Ladislav Rosival
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
      It was quite normal that in a mixed marriage the sons followed the religion of the father and daughters the religion of mother.

      In Turiec county was this the rule.

      Ladislav

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2011
        Hi Michael,  There is also a record of mixed marriages 1843-1906 in the Roman
        Catholic records for Sokut.  Right now Sokut seems to have been "lost" in the
        "enhanced" family search but you can still find it on the old version.
        Linda