  • harrypruner@stickingit.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2001
      Hi, I've just recently found this site.What I am searching for is a
      connection to the Bollinger name actually with possibly a Michael
      Bollinger who married a Katherina or Catherina Jung.There is evidence
      of a town of Zichdorf begining.I am trying to trace this line.Any help
      with this and decendents of which I am one would be greatly appreciated
      Catherine