Online Archives, General FHL updates

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 8:06 AM
      All,

      I've attempted to create a web page which captures

      - Online Archives, General and FHL updates (Slovak and Czech Rebublic)

      - How to translate & use Acta Publica for Czech Republic

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/FHL_UPDATE_APRIL_2011.html

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/Archive_Acta_Publica.html

      If I have made errors or misrepresented these data, please let me know and I
      will me appropriate changes.

      Thanks to all for you contributions.

      Bill

    • jnickel_o
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 7:20 AM
        I imagine if you're dipping into Czech filming you would also want to add this web site.

        http://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/index_main.php?lang=en

        As a nit, I'd change the title: General FHL update for Slovakia and Czech Republic

        Some newbie might misinterpret the acta web site as having something to do with General FHL Update

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 8:23 AM
          Thanks Jim!

          Every bit helps! I probably won't get to this until the weekend. Nits
          and biggies or readability, hey, it's all welcome. Everyone contributes.
          THANK YOU AGAIN!

          Bill
          p.s., you've been kind of quiet lately. Everything OK?

          On Mon, May 2, 2011 10:20 am, jnickel_o wrote:
          > I imagine if you're dipping into Czech filming you would also want to add
          > this web site.
          >
          > http://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/index_main.php?lang=en
          >
          > As a nit, I'd change the title: General FHL update for Slovakia and Czech
          > Republic
          >
          > Some newbie might misinterpret the acta web site as having something to do
          > with General FHL Update
          >

          > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Tarkulich" <bill.tarkulich@...>
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> All,
          >>

          >> I've attempted to create a web page which captures
          >>

          >> - Online Archives, General and FHL updates (Slovak and Czech Rebublic)
          >>
          >> - How to translate & use Acta Publica for Czech Republic
          >>

          >> http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/FHL_UPDATE_APRIL_2011.html
          >>

          >> http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/Archive_Acta_Publica.html
          >>

          >> If I have made errors or misrepresented these data, please let me know
          >> and I
          >> will me appropriate changes.
          >>

          >> Thanks to all for you contributions.
          >>

          >> Bill