Re: Lipany confirmations

  • CurtB
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2011
      Steve,
      Too time consuming to check each name in the list. But you might want to correct the column headings.

      2nd column reads "nomen ejusdem" not "nomen ejus da". The writer is correcting is grammar after just writing "ejus".

      and "Confirmatione" is all one word. The register includes the dot in the middle which is equivalent to our usage of the dash to mean that the word is continued on the next line. You might want to include the dash here since you are using his exact spacing.

      Also in the last column, the word is the singular "Patrinus" not the plural "Patrini". Patrinus and Patrina are both singular. His handwriting is good, but not the best.

      Curt B.