Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Shudick (Sudik in Slovak) surname

  • qt41059@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2001
      MaryJo
      I also forgot to mention that my grandfather John Shudick Sr had another
      child, Agnes, in addition to the other 5 children that you mentioned Danny,
      Sophie, John, Agnes, Paul and Joe. They also had a half-brother Eddie, who
      was a product of my grandfather and his new wife Katherine Stasak Shudick.
      My father talks about an Uncle George, and another relative Andy who came in
      illegaly (or so is the story) and immigration caught up with him and sent him
      back.
      I am so thrilled to have found some family who is also interested in the
      Sudik side of ancestry.
      Keep me posted and God bless
      Kate