Re: [S-R] MIHALEK - TURJA REMETE, CZECHOSLOVAKIA

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2011
      Thanks - All very logical suggestions. I don't suppose I would go anywhere without doing a little research first. Actually, that is what I am doing right now. I imagine it will be a few years before we make plans to go. I'm recently retired and one of my cousins is still working, so we'd have to make sure we had plenty of travel times. And, in this day and age, it would be very wise to research the political and social situations in any area one wants to visit. I do believe there are a few relatives remaining in the area, and it would be wonderful to meet them.