Peter Nagy's Toolbox

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2011
      Peter has a wonderful toolbox full of links to many useful research
      resources.

      He writes,

      There are various on-line resources which are very useful for genealogy
      research, however many of them are available only in Slovak or Hungarian
      language. The search forms of various Slovak and Hungarian portals are under
      permanent changes, but we will try to follow them and update the unofficial
      users' guides in English. In addition to translation of the pages to English
      we present also examples of research strategies.

      Look it up. It's well worth your time.

      http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/toolbox.html

      Bill