Re: [S-R] Looking for KOSTRA, FERKO families in TURANY, RATKOVO near MARTIN, SLOVAKIA

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      Priezvisko KOSTRA sa na Slovensku v roku 1995 nachádzalo 64×, celkový počet lokalít: 28, najčastejšie výskyty v lokalitách: / In the 1995 Slovak Census there were 64 Kostra found in 28 locations.
      TURANY, okr. MARTIN – 3× Three Kostra lived in Turany, District of Martin.
      http://www.e-obce.sk/obec/turany/turany.html This is a link to the Slovak information page on Turany. On the upper right there are two e-mail addresses to City Hall. It also has a website. It is in Slovak. If you click on Fotogaleria you can enjoy the photographs. With a population of 4300 this is a good sized town for Slovakia. It is a country of 3000 towns. So, I would say there is someone at City Hall that speaks/reads English. So it is worth writing them with your information.

      Priezvisko FERKO sa na Slovensku v roku 1995 nachádzalo 1445×, celkový počet lokalít: 236, najčastejšie výskyty v lokalitách: In the Census were found 1445 Ferko in 236 locations. In Turany the surname did not make the “top 100” list.
      Ferko Ján Rybárska 1035/13, Turany was the only one listed in the online telephone directory.